Friday, February 24, 2012

Scattered


I've been a bit scattered lately.  I took a crochet class recently.  I kind of LOVE it.  Now I can be my own dishcloth supplier. 


I'm thinking about how I love this fabric, which I bought to recover a thrift store chair I recently picked up for my sewing room.  We are planning to move this summer, and I'm thinking about which color would be perfect for my new sewing room....I like the aqua or the pink or the green......I have time to obsess over it.


I did get the hometown Square quilted.  I just need to get a binding on this baby so he can go to his new home.

I'm just a little stalled out in the other areas of my sewing room.  I think I just need time. With the puppy I find sneaking away a little tougher.  I want to start getting thing going for real!!

2 comments: