Thursday, October 13, 2011

the road to bliss




 WHAT?!!  I finished another quilt??!!  Why yes I did! Boo-ya! 
I used a pattern I found out is called road to Tennessee, but I'm sure its called a hundred other things.   Anyhow, I'm calling it my 'road to bliss' quilt.  Because I try really hard to give my quilts corny names.  

 The monster thought it was great, and he thought it was fun to roll it up.  
I meandered the free motion quilting with two straight lines in that inner border.  I dig it alot.  But I always forget how much harder flannel backing makes the FMQing.  I powered though it though.  I'm pretty happy to have this one done!  You'll find me under this baby this winter for sure!

4 comments:

  1. What model of Juki machines do you have? The one looks like it has a nice throat size.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the Juki TL98Q. I LOVE it! That throat is my favorite part

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how the children of quiltmakers perceive the value of quilts at the same time that they thoroughly live with, use, and abuse their quilts.

    ReplyDelete