I finished this baby up while I was at the Sewing Summit. I feel pretty dang happy about it too.
I bought these fabric back in May while we were in Denver for the weekend. It was pretty fun to play around with them, even though they are way out of my normal comfort zone. I could have used some white in this one to make me feel a little more confident. But I still like it.
I don't know why I have such a love for gray lately, but this backing sure does make me giddy.
Shoot, the whole quilt makes me giddy! I just love a new quilt, especially if I am keeping it, which I totally am!!




That looks great! I didn't get to say goodbye, but it was nice seeing you again & I'm totally going to hit you up when I finally make it up to the Black Hills. :D
ReplyDeleteHi
ReplyDeleteYou have lovely quilts with very nice colours. Fun to watch. Please take a look at our blog and homepage and see our Norwegian Trolls and things.
Anne Grethe, Norway