Friday, October 21, 2011

Bagged, Tagged, Aprons, and Placemats

About a week ago for fun I pulled out all of the fabric I have bought intending to use it for bags, aprons, or placemats.  Its a weakness I have, but when I see something I love but don't need, I always tell myself to get a little to make one of those options.  It works for me I guess, but when I pulled the fabrics out I was appalled.  So I got to work.  

I haven't finished this bag yet, but I feel better having the body ready for handles.   

 Needs ties.
 These placemats just need to be closed and quilted

 This bag is done!

I finally got the birdcage cover done!  Don't you just love it when you put something off for four weeks, and then when you do it it takes a whopping thirty minutes?  Jeesh


I also put a few tags on some of my recently finished quilts.  Some people get so huffy about the fact that I don't always put a label on my quilts.  

This is part of that stack of fabric that still needs to be made into a bag/placemat/apron.  I am planning to do this.  Seriously you should see the gaping hole in my fabric stack now that all of these are fated to be worked on.  Looks like I could almost use a shopping trip....almost.

1 comment:

  1. Twenty years from now, you will be glad you dated your quilts with labels :D

    ReplyDelete