My mother in law has some new fabric she is busy plotting over. Today she scored some nice fat quarters to go with a couple hunks of yardage she picked up a couple of weeks ago. Then she went though my books and magazines looking for a spools pattern, which is where she is probably headed with this quilt. For some reason its even more exciting watching someone else start a new project.
Especially since the pile I'm working on are waiting for the summit to be finished. I am taking a couple of quilts that just need hand sewing on the binding. Won't it be nice to get a whole mess of quilts finished?
I might just get this puppy quilted in time and have this one to bind at the summit as well. Imagine coming home with three finished quilts. Maybe then I could finish up a couple other projects that have been bugging me.... keeping me awake at night, thinking I need to get them DONE!
Wish I was sitting across from your mother-in-law. That looks like a fun place to be!
ReplyDeleteHi Theresa. :o)
ReplyDeleteIt was so nice meeting you
at TSS! :o) Keep in touch.
hugs. Trish