I have some really good excuses for why I haven't been finishing anything... here is a photo feast to distract you from the lameness of the excuses....
Naps... summer naps are fun...
Weather... good and bad... has me outside, either watching the monster hitting golf balls or standing on the deck watching the storms roll in from the hills. This was parked behind our house last night... I just had to watch...
Well, then I ran inside cause there was golf ball sized hail....
So now some flowers need to be replaced.... it was one hail of a storm...hehe...Get it??
| took this here photo and the next photo on my new iPhone tehehe.. |
Free light shows... we have had a lot of evening lightening storms... its been fun to watch.
I have been trudging through the quilting on this one though. I just need a big stretch of time.
Thankfully, I finally decided on my fabrics for the Farmer's Wife Sampler Quilt Along. I have been debating on they type of fabrics I wanted to use for two weeks.
But the biggest reason is that I am just enjoying the hubs as much as I can while he is still here... Next month I can start sewing a ton. Now is time for spending extra time together....Gotta stock up until next year!
I have those patio chairs, I wanted them in blue, but they apparently dont carry the blue any more so I have green and yellow... and I LOVE them
ReplyDelete