Monday, June 27, 2011

Immature


Is it super un-grownup of me to squeal that I LOVE when my birthday starts approaching?!!  I think it may sound like something a 7 year old would chatter about, but its totally true.  I have received three gifts and they each made me super duper geeked.  My mother in law sent me this cute fabric.  And an apron pattern, and a disappearing ink pen...AND
 Basting pin cover thingies.  Do you know how excited I am about these??  I cannot tell you how many basting pins I have sewn into my quilts while free motion quilting.  I just don't see them in time.. then BAM they are stitched right in my freaking quilting, OR remember when this happened?



This incident kind of scared me a little.  So hopefully these little doodads will alert me of an upcoming pin and save me a lot of cursing and pouting.



Of course I spent an hour snapping those little thingers on instead of working on this quilt, which is priority number one for me right now.  I have 4 days to finish quilting and bind it.  I can do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment