Monday, June 20, 2011

Loot

 Here is what I bought in Denver on the fabric crawl, and on a quick stop to Joann.  I don't have much to say in my defense.  A lot of it was on sale?  I really needed some of it? If I didn't get it, I would miss my chance and never find it again?

Here is the beginning of my Patriotic Home Front Quilt. I still need to hunt down a bunch of fat quarters for the top... But the backing fabric(the blue stars) was my jumping off point, it was on sale, and the purchase of the backing got me the yard of fabric I will use for binding for FREE!  FREE BINDING PEOPLE!(the diagonal stripe)
I don't think that I have mentioned here that my hubs will be deploying soon and will be gone until next year.  So I am piling up a to do list of projects. 

my Fancy Tiger Crafts purchase.
These were my only other yardage purchases.  But I did get some fat quarters for a winter tote bag(at stop 1), a white jelly roll (at Lickety Stitch Quilts)so I can finally start that postage stamp quilt, some fat quarter and backing at Joann for a Christmas gift, a few gray fat quarters for my someday gray project, and a couple books.  

I'm feeling ready to get something done so I can start on one of these new projects!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so insanely jealous of your Patriotic fabric. I love that stripe with the gold.

    ReplyDelete