Sunday, May 22, 2011

The Purge Party

margaritas 


Julie's current project

A little sew and tell
The purge party at my hotel room.

Julie and Melissa scanning the loot


My high school friend Julie, my sister in law Rebecca, and my mother in law Melissa.

They each claimed a bunch... we had margaritas, and laughed, and chatted.  It was a riot for me.  

But I still came home with a box full.... ding dang it.  I'll have to figure something out.  


2 comments:

  1. When I told Ryan about our party he said it was my "Dream Date." What a great party! I can't wait to start sewing a new project. It looks like Evan's birthday party was also a lot of fun. I can't wait for your glorious return to Denver in June. We will take the fabric shops by storm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. With those bags I feel like we were Trick-or-Treating for grown-ups.

    ReplyDelete