During the fabric party Julie told us about her favorite quilt shop, Snappy Quilts. So my mother in law and sister in law and I went to "look". It is a really awesome shop. Tons of modern pretty fabrics. I almost didn't buy anything, because it was almost impossible to choose. And because I purposely didn't go with a pattern in mind. But I managed to pick up some really nice fabrics. My sister in law helped me out a ton, and it was so nice to have someone with another set of eyes! Not that the hubs isn't helpful.... well, no, it IS because the hubs isn't any help picking out fabrics. It just made it more fun, and I am really excited about what I could make with my new fabrics!
Here is my score!
Most of the prints are Art Gallery Fabrics. I don't know that I had ever heard of this company, but I sure do dig their stuff!
The gray floral is the backing. I just love it!
I think I am going to do some version of this pattern. I'll have to tweak it a bit but I think it will be pretty cool. I'm excited again! It has been a little while since I have been geeked about a new project!
I can hardly wait until next month when Becky, Julie and I go on a real fabric hunt. eeeeek
No comments:
Post a Comment