Sunday, May 8, 2011

Melissa's Birthday Quilt

I can finally share the mystery quilt!  My mother-in-law opened it today.  She is drawn to funky modern/retro   prints, but I'm not sure she buys them for herself.  This quilt was fun for me to make.  

I quilted it here and there and up and around.  Just however I felt like it, and just however it ended up.   


I hope she will enjoy this quilt.  Its always more fun for me to make a quilt that will be gifted.  Thats probably why I haven't finished much lately. No birthdays no new babies, so I'm just farting around with whatever and nothing is getting finished.  Maybe I should make my Christmas sewing projects list so I can get cracking on that!  I'm craving a deadline or two.

1 comment:

  1. I just love this Quilt.I love the colors,so cheerful to look at.Makes me feel happy when I look at it!The cats like it too,had to check it out!Thank you so much for the wonderful gift!

    ReplyDelete