Monday, May 2, 2011

Weekend Update

Were you wondering what I was doing all weekend??  I decided to work, not blog.  And I did get a bunch done,  plus I went to play Bunko on Saturday night.  I had so much fun, and I won 13 bucks! 
I made these boxes yesterday for the mother's day gifts I sent our moms.   



This is the majority of what I did.  I pieced and basted 3 baby quilts.  One of them I managed to get quilted.  And I made a tote bag.   


I made our dog a new bed.  Its not stuffed yet, but I was happy I made it.  I used scraps from KT's quilt and some courdroy I had in my stash for no particular reason.  

I was pretty proud that I managed to do a flap so I can take the stuffing out to wash it easier.  Thats the way it worked in my head!  

I pieced this top....
And I basted these two quilts.  I'm going to quilt and finish them up and send them to Japan.  I have one other top for a quilt I'll send too, but I need to figure a backing for it.  

1 comment:

  1. WOW!!You sure get alot done!I'm taking notes when I come out in the fall!I did manage to get 3 of those table toppers done and passed out on Mother's day.Out of sight,and out of my hair!

    ReplyDelete