| It really doesn't look this ugly in person |
The hubs had to work this weekend. Fourteen friggin hours yesterday, hopefully not that long today but I'm not holding my breath. Really wonderful timing since the monster has come down with a horrible case of sass your mother every chance you get. I sound disgruntled eh?
With 6 inches of snow on the ground, and no car, the monster and I just bummed around the house. We streamed Shaun the Sheep and more Thomas the Tank Engine than any person should be forced to endure.
Today we watched more Shaun the Sheep, but I got something done! I managed to get the top assembled for a large throw. I keep telling my hubs its for one person, or another. But really it will be his Father's Day gift this year.
| Almost 4 years ago. Aplena, Michigan |
He is a foot taller than I am, and suffers with the 60 inch throws I prefer to make. But this throw is plenty large enough to cover him.
| Homemade Soap |
This orange zest homemade soap is the result of me watching Martha Stewart shows all week while avoiding the king quilt which needs to be finished. It was super easy to make this soap, and I have plans to make more.
I've been domestic lately eh???
Won't he read your post and it will ruin his father's day surprise?
ReplyDeleteI like that quilt for Dave. You have been pretty productive! How easy is the soap thing?
ReplyDeleteHe doesn't really read my blog unless he is deployed or I tell him to.
ReplyDeleteThe soap is WAY easy.
Thank goodness you posted. I can't sleep and needed something to read. Dave could always just use two quilts staggered. Frank got a long quilt as a wedding gift.
ReplyDelete