Tuesday, March 15, 2011

It is not HOT pink


I had been hoarding this Farmers Market by Sandi Henderson for a long time. Its really pretty raspberry pink. I made my sister in law and apron with it. I was so excited to share photos of this pretty apron I made, but wouldn't you know it, every dang photo I take comes out HOT PINK! I'm giving up. You'll just have to trust me.

I used this cute Micheal Miller Mrs. Perfect print for the pocket. I bought it online years ago when I couldn't sleep one night in Misawa. I haven't done anything with it. But I thought the woman stirring pink frosting belonged on the pocket of this apron.

The backing is just something I had in the stash cabinet. I think I bought it at Joann in Amarillo.
When I loaded the photo of the apron on the computer I instantly thought of this HOT PINK dance outfit from 2nd grade(I think) The year we tap danced to The Good Ship Lollipop. The craziest things pop into my head sometimes. I have weird sensory memories.

3 comments:

  1. Ha! I remember that costume!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks sizzling to me! I love the hair ribbon? So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I believe that would fall into the hair puff category. Lisa I found the group shop I'll tag you in it on Facebook!!

    ReplyDelete