Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Fun in the Mail, Love on the Cup,and Smile on the Spoon.

The winner of the Ticker Tape quilt, a friend from high school, quilter, who also resides west of the Mississippi, sent a fun note to me, and a WALLET!! She is a loyal reader, and apparently makes oodles and oodles of these awesome wallets! I was unaware, since she doesn't keep a quilt blog. ahem!
I was totally shrieking when I opened it! (the hubs came into the room to see why I was having a stroke.)
I love it Julie! THANK YOU!


I put my things in it, and it is totally perfect!
Look at me with a 20 spot!(its payday, no doubt it will be gone before the week is over)

Genius! It made my week!(probably my month)

Also in the mail, my 2010 quilt mug! Once, Piefixesanything commented about my collection of snapfish mugs with peoples' photos on them. So, I kept my 2009 quilt mug a secret since it seems weird to make a mug of your favorite quilts. But, I cannot help it, using it makes me happy,and I am totally geeked to have the new one!

2010 on the left, 2009 on the right.

2010s debut. I was grinning ear to ear this morning.

And this makes me smile. Doesn't it make you smile?
I'm so happy its mine and I get to stir things with it.

3 comments:

  1. YAY! I am so glad you like the wallet. The thing about the wallets is that it is SO hard to decide which one to send. Thanks for the shout out on the blog. Everyone here LOVES the quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I'm catching up on your blog,
    I LOVE the mugs, they are cute! and you still have a Michigan license?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes and our car has Michigan plates. Dave is Michigan resident no matter where we live. And I'm following him around so I keep mine Michigan too.

    ReplyDelete