Remember when I made DOZENS of placemats for Christmas? Would you believe it, I didn't make my household even one set?! Maybe I was just too sick of them to want any. But for lack of having a St Patty's table linens set, I decided it was time. Now my table is adorned with shamrock placemats. Very festive indeed.
I decided to do a quilting pattern that was random lines turning back and forth at the edge. I like how it turned out.
Other things going through the Juki today... Some chain piecing on a new project...
Some blocks for another new project....
a pieced backing for the See Bass quilt... I was in the groove today!
And genius me I found a good use for the paper the batting bolt is wrapped in!
Creative mama! Great job. I like the placemats. I just bought a table cloth at Joann for St. Patricks Day. Then, I bought some fabric for a wall hanging. I think I'm going to make one for every month like you did. I think it will be nice and easy to work on here and there.
ReplyDeleteYeah, that monthly project was really leisurely and fun. A great way to try a new technique or pattern that you don't want to do on a large quilt.
ReplyDelete