I finished this baby up a few days ago but wanted to share today for SEW & TELL. Go follow the link to see great projects!
This quilt is for my friend from New Jersey. She and I worked together in Misawa, Japan. Her hubby was deployed, mine was on 14 hour night shifts. So after work we would eat dinner together, pick out Christmas trees, Instant Message, and basically just keep each other sane. I honestly think if I hadn't had her I would have left my husband who I saw literally one day a week. I am grateful for her.
Its a great throw size, and I love the Micheal Miller Meadowsweet backing.
I free motion quilted it, and I think it turned out perfect.
This is so lovely! The colors are like pink lemonaid! beautiful!
ReplyDeletecute cute cute!!
ReplyDeleteThat is so beautiful! I love the pretty 'sherbet' colors!
ReplyDeletexo -Elizabeth
{Visiting from Sew & Tell Friday}
love it! it's so pretty and sunny and cheerful...who knew a quilt could be so many things!!!!
ReplyDeletethis looks great...it is good to have friends like her
ReplyDeleteYour colors and quilting are great. Your friend is gonna love it! It has a warm, happy look.
ReplyDeleteI love this! And I am thankful for you too. I wouldn't have survived Japan without you. xoxo
ReplyDeleteGreat quilt! Lovely bits of pinks and oranges! I totally agree about the backing too!
ReplyDeleteLove your color choice!
ReplyDeleteIt looks beautiful. Love that backing.
ReplyDelete