Thursday, August 26, 2010

12 Months of Wall Hangings-Halfway

Last winter, bored and unable to muster the motivation to finish large projects, I decided to make a year of wall hangings for my living room. So far I have stayed on track. Occasionally finishing the month's quilt just days before that month starts, but still. I'm not behind. I started in March and realized today as I finished quilting September's quilt(I have 5 days to finish it, no sweat) that I have started on the second half of the year! Six months of quilts done, almost seven. So I wanted to celebrate :) Here is a little parade of my seasonal quilts to keep me motivated to keep on.
March- Luck of the Irish Chain
April- Egg-celent Easter
May- Flowers
June- Summer Stars
July-Red, White & Blue
August-Lemons and Limes


1 comment:

  1. I think August is my favorite!! No that there is anything special about August!

    ReplyDelete