Saturday, August 21, 2010

Husband Approved Binge

We went to Amarillo today! It has been many many months since I have been there. We stopped at Joann, I bought a new cutting mat, and fabrics for 2 new quilts. Of course, I finish 4 quilts and must add 2 new projects right? That way I never get completely caught up. Ugg.




This will be a Christmas gift. We draw Christmas names in my family. I got my step-sister J this year.















This one will be for her daughter J. The monster got her name this year.















This is for my new niece, due this December. It will be gifted next month while I am visiting to my expecting sister-in-law.
This is for another new niece, due this December. It will also be gifted next month. To my expecting step-sister J. J's family will get 3 new quilts this year! Hehe :) And they all have names starting with J. So J, tot J, and baby J will all get quilts. I feel bad for her hubby J, he won't get one. But I'm sure mama J will share with papa J. Hehehe! I'm such a smart ass. I know. Sorry.
Its finished and I am happy with it. Round 3 of the ORBC quilt along DONE!! Its about 40x40. I free motioned in loopy loops.
I named it New J on the Block
I love the backing. Its from Hobby Lobby, and I am also going to use it as backing for tot J's Christmas gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment