Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Moda...at my door




You know I love Fat Quarter Shop! Fabric fast finished and all, I ordered some MODA for the Hexagon Along. It arrived today. After a small display of jumping around the living room with the box clutched to my chest, I opened my Butterfly Garden loot!
This quilt will be a gift for someone, and the fabrics will suit their family room really well. I'm thinking just a large throw. The beige is the backing and the green is for the binding.
AND AND AND in the box along with my order was.........
A freebie!! Hello?! Can this be the best day ever? (I mean aside from my wedding day and the day my son was born... of course.. ahem.) Yes, so I am very happy and I didn't tinkle myself, although I wouldn't have blamed myself. It was a giddy fun thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment