Saturday, April 10, 2010

In Shambles



Well first off, I love that jaybird quilts posted the cutting instructions for the hexagon along a day early!!! I jumped on that right away of course because I discovered the instructions moments before naptime, so it was very ideal! I LOVE LOVE LOVE this.... I don't know what will happen next but I am enjoying cutting the triangles out and setting them together to gaze at them lovingly. I LOVE THEM!



Alright on to the shambles I discovered right in my very own sewing room! Its getting really serious in there. I realized the magnitude of the problem today. It's never been this bad before....
I mean my sewing table is almost completely overrun with scraps and stuff......
There is fabric everywhere. Some scraps, and some entire projects waiting... slowly becoming buried.... And yes there is un-photographed mess in the reflection of the mirror... its bad I know!!
and the real problem is that I need to go through this!!! Yeah its a problem.
The first step is admitting you have a problem right...... now what???

1 comment:

  1. gol, is that the room cody & i are staying? ekkk should I bring my my cleaning crap? lol just kidding. I know you proably already have it cleaned, your normally not so messy so i thought... just kidding again! I can't wait to see what the jaybrid quilt turn out to look like!

    ReplyDelete