Saturday, April 3, 2010

Its like junk food

You know when you don't buy junk food for a long time, then you decide to buy a bag of chips and you eat them ALL in one day?! Buying fabric today was kind of like that. Fasting for 40 days left me busting out on my first day back with 13 yards! I needed 2 yards of sashing for a project, and I found 4 yards for a backing I needed....Then I was thinking ...



I thought this was cute for an Easter apron.....


And I thought this fabric would be cute for an apron...


and I thought this would make a cute apron....




And these too....


And these would make a snazzy apron....



So I decided make myself six aprons...just because I wanted to buy loads of fabrics after my fast. I picked up these cute ribbons to dress them up!
Shrieking!!!!!!







2 comments:

  1. I love it all!! Looking forward to seeing the finished projects!!

    Hope you are having a lovely Easter,

    Happy Sewing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, now we want to see them all finished and a tutorial as a bonus!

    ReplyDelete