
I know its a bit much to celebrate a charm pack purchase. BUT.. I went 33 whole days without buying any fabric! THIRTY THREE DAYS! Yesterday I ended my fabric fast with a 1/2 yard of grey solid for the binding of the Change Purse quilt, and two yards of plain white for another project. BORING. But it felt good to be in a fabric store again. Today I ordered the charm packs I need for my niece's Christmas gift. My little boy got her name when we picked for our gift exchange. She has two older sister, so she doesn't need any toys. I thought a nice little quilt would be a better gift. At Christmas she will be eleven months, won't the Love U be so cute for a little girl? I am going to use this pattern. I can hardly wait!
Love your new background. I'm excited for your charm packs. Can't wait to see the new quilt.
ReplyDelete