I had a really nice long weekend. Since my Hubby works for the gov't he got Monday off, and he took Thursday and Friday off so we could go to the Balloon Fiesta in Albuquerque. We cut the camping trip short, it was freezing, and the balloons weren't flying. SO we headed home and enjoyed a relaxing weekend.
This is a pic of our abbreviated camping trip....The first real spin in the pop-up.
The Hubbs helped me baste 3 quilts on Saturday afternoon. He's a peach eh? I got the Change Purse quilted. I adore this little quilt. The backing(see the top pic) makes me all giddy inside.
I was also able to bang out the Lilac Luna quilt.
I stippled the center purple square and it doesn't look like crap! Isn't it wonderful?! I changed the pic above so you could see the stippling better.
I ended up quilting it in gray and I like it. GO ME!!
No comments:
Post a Comment