Thursday, October 1, 2009

Chimney Sweep Quilt Fabrics






They are gonna get cut! I bought these three weeks and one day ago.... it has been that long since my last fabric shopping hit. I am starting to feel a little jittery and anxious, but i am determined to go 4 weeks before I buy more. Thankfully, I have this fabric which I washed up today and I am planning to start hacking it up tonight while I watch The Office. Its another Christmas gift. (I have 5 on my list)

The photo at the top is of my sashing fabrics, the pic right up there^ is of the fabrics for the blocks, and the photo below is a close up of the cream fabrics, I L-O-V-E the one on the right....

2 comments:

  1. Did you get it cut during the office?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to be cutting this quilt for weeks... gulp

    ReplyDelete