Sunday, September 27, 2009

It Turned Out Gigantic!

Finally I got this mammoth top finished!!! It measures 88x102. You can see how large it is on my queen sized bed. I am not going to quilt it myself. I don't even have anywhere large enough to baste the darn thing! I'm nervous about sending it out, but I'm sure I will love the fun design a long arm can pull off.




My sister has a tall double bed, so she should have tons of overhang. See how closely it measures to the king sized coverlet on my bed? I hope she is going to like it. Someday when she is married I would assume she will have a queen and she should still have some great overhang with this quilt.




The only place I had to lay it out for a pic is the yard!!

P.S. See how crappy our grass looks...Fall is here!!











No comments:

Post a Comment