I feel kinda behind on everything around here, but between days spent on the boat, DIY home improvement projects, and enjoying summer, I'm still making some decent progress.
This quilt was not on my goals list for the summer, but out of the tragedy at Pulse in Orlando our online quilt group decided to put together a quilt to send to a survivor or family of a victim. It's so hard when these terrible things happen, and it makes you wish you could help somehow. Sending love in the form of a quilt, is what we went with.
I hope it does provide comfort.
As for my second finish... I can't show it yet... I'm hoping to mail it tonight or tomorrow, and I'll be able to share this week! I think you are going to be surprised and a little shocked maybe!
I have my Fresh Terrain quilt top done! As soon as I find my backing I am going to get this puppy basted. I have ambitious plans for the quilting. Wish me luck! I'm going to need it!
Next up is my Vintage Sheet Triangle quilt. I placed an order of solids for this project.
While I wait I think I will get my Avalon Summerville cut out.





No comments:
Post a Comment