Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Daysail Back


I worked through my negative attitude and got my Daysail backing assembled yesterday.
It took quite a bit of chocolate and screaming into my pillow to get it accomplished.
Thank goodness it's done!


I have it ready for Rebecca.
I cannot wait to drop it off and not worry about it for a few weeks.
Then I'll just have to do the binding, and I don't mind binding one bit!
(except 2" binding, which I did for the mini rise and shine, and that was terrible and I would never ever do it again ever!)


After working on this project for the past ten days my sewing room was a mess.
I got it all cleaned up last night.
Today is a fresh day!
I have a couple days left in 2015 and I am going to see if I can make progress on my Farmgirl.
There is no way I can get it done, but maybe I can get the top finished.
Hopefully it can be my first finish in the new year.


No comments:

Post a Comment