The thing is that I never used to mop unless I was basting a quilt.
I would sweep often, but it was pretty gross to know that I hadn't mopped.
We have three dogs you know!
They lick the floor to clean up here and there (bacon splatter), but that made it worse to me.
So this year when we started second grade I had to adjust my priorities and work on a new plan for time management.
I started mopping weekly.
Mondays.
So now mopping for quilt basting seems like a pain.
Be honest.... Its just a pain no matter what.
I decided to try spray basting.
It worked well.
Fast.
Easy.
My Blitzen is quilted now.
It took about an hour.
It's so quick when you don't have to stop for pins!
I'll share soon, but this seemed like a big development.
I thought you should know.



No comments:
Post a Comment