Monday, August 24, 2015

The Other Twenty-Two

With one of the twenty three projects finished I thought I might run down the list.  
Then you will understand the task I have before me.

 1. Horizon- I'm still hand quilting this one.

 2. Boathouse- I just need to close the binding.

 3. Farmgirl- I am ahead on my blocks.  
I just need to make the repeat blocks and assemble. I still need to find my border/binding/backing.
  
4.  My vintage sheets triangle quilt- 
I have the solids shopping list made and I already have a backing. 

 5. Hello Darling-
I have all of my materials and a pattern planned out.

 6. Terrain- I have the pattern picked out and plotted.  Shopping list made

 7. Daysail- This BOM is on track.  I'm not worried

 8. Calendar BOM- I need to make my August block and stay caught up- Not worried about it.

 9.  Kiss Kiss-
I have all of my materials and a pattern planned out.

 10.  Snail Trail- I wanted to get this one made this summer but it's not going to happen.  I have a shopping list for my white and backing/binding.  I love this color.

 11.  The Red/Aqua- I still have ideas but no solid plan

12. Blitzen- I have everything I need and a pattern picked out. 
( I'm determined to get it done for Christmas this year)

13. Paridiso- I have a shopping list and pattern planned.
14. Fresh Air- I have a shopping list and pattern planned.
15.  Cotton Blossoms- I have the shopping list and pattern planned.
16. Simple Abundance- I still have ideas but no solid plan.
17. Eerie- I have a shopping list and pattern planned.
18.  Avalon Leftovers- No plans yet.
19. Baby Boy quilt- I have all the materials and a pattern plotted out.
20. Canning Jar Quilt-  I've had the fruits and veggie fabric for 4 years not sure it will happen.
21.  Canyon- when the fabric is released I have the shopping list and pattern planned.

22.  Persimmon- I have it on my sewing machine now, working on the top.  I have the backing already, but I am going to the store this week to get the border and binding fabrics.  I feel good about this one.  

So there you have it.  
In an ideal world I would like to get the persimmon finished in September and order the solids for the Eerie quilt so I could make that in October and have it finished in time for Halloween. 
 Then I could spend November with my Blitzen and have it done in time for Christmas, and start the Kiss Kiss quilt in January so I have it done before Valentine's Day.  
Think this is possible?  
Me either.      

But I sure do feel better having so much decided and ready. 
 It's nice to know when I am ready the shopping lists are ready and I can pace myself from project to project.  
I also think once the Hubs is back and we are shut in all winter I might be able to get a lot more done compared to my current pace.  

No comments:

Post a Comment