Friday, July 17, 2015

Picking it Back Up


I took a few days off while my in-laws were in town but now I am trying to get motivated to get back on a track.  I hate that struggle.



I am excited that I had a chance to get backings for two of my upcoming precut projects.  These were on sale and I used a birthday gift certificate so I felt super lucky!


Since our company left I did catch up on the snapshot blocks.  My three scoop sundae was very fun.


My up, up and away block was easy and I enjoyed it.


I have thought about starting the block borders and assembling the first half, but I think I will wait.  I don't want it to get frayed from being shoved stored in my fabric cabinet.


Just before my company came I made the two oldest blocks I was behind on my Farmgirl blocks.

furrows


gingham 

So now I just need to make four blocks to get caught up.




I was given a few of the Hubs' grandmother's quilt books.  I'm looking forward to looking though these.  

No comments:

Post a Comment