Sunday, August 24, 2014

Honeysweet Queen

I finished up the binding of this quilt earlier today.



 I immediately went to put this puppy on my bed!



I love this pattern.  It used pretty much an entire fat quarter bundle.  I free motioned quilted obviously, a simple stipple, and I am pleased with it.


I really love the red large scale print on the backing.  

I am very happy to have this quilt DONE.

Also I want to say that this generous queen sized quilt came together in a snap.  The patchwork took a very short amount of time, and quilting was very fast.  Much easier and more enjoyable than the last quilt I made for my bed a few years ago.  So this time I won't swear off making large quilts like this so dramatically.  Actually I think I might make a seasonal quilt for my bed very soon.  I've always wanted a Christmas quilt for my bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment