Wednesday, June 25, 2014

I put the PRO in Procrastination


I don't know what my beef is but I have a big procrastination problem going on over here.  I started the sashing on my BOM over a week ago and I just finished it up this afternoon.  I added the first two borders, but still have two borders to go. 
 I'm not sure why I've been stalling.  I think it's because I do not want to quilt it.... and I didn't want to beg the hubs for moola to send it to my long arm quilter.  Luckily I purged through the house and made the moola at our yard sale. So now I should get the top done and send it off.  
Maybe I'll add the flying geese border and final border tomorrow.  I have the geese made, just need the motivation. 
Isn't that always the way it is?

No comments:

Post a Comment