Before you go out of town do you take note of the status of everything? I always do. While doing this recently since I'll be gone for a week I found I really need to start getting crap done.
I received my BOM kit and the first block! I am so excited! I need to also do the most recent block in Amy's Virtual Quilting Bee.
I have FOUR quilts just needing binding. If I could just get into the right mode I could really bang a lot of stuff out. It feels pretty lame to be this close to having four more quilts finished!
My Cuzco project is almost an assembled top. Just a few more seams.
My navy and orange project is just in need of borders. I have them cut and everything. Dang-it.
My Happy Go Lucky project needs borders too....and backing and quilting and binding..... I'm thinking I would love to do the border in this print, which it my favorite in the line.
I have two days before I leave. If I can get the Cuzco top done I'll be pleased. If the borders find their way onto the blue/orange quilt I'll be really happy!
I love the top one in the second picture, can we see a full view?
ReplyDeleteI wish you lived closer. I love to stitch bindings! Really.
ReplyDelete