Somehow while I wasn't paying attention four quilt tops have stacked up. Needing to be basted. So I guess its time for me to get out the mop and baste these babies.
| my giant star with a polka dot backing-love |
| My civil war snowballs |
| my dresdens-love love- and my local quilt shop DID have punctuation for the backing :) |
| My sampler from HELL. |
Pretty much all I have in the thick of assembly is my Ruby bowties. I have a couple ABU bags almost done, I'm going to finish them today and then I can get these bowties made into block.
My mom asked me to make a table runner so I have this small project waiting too. I think it will only take me a few minutes since its just solid top and backing.
I feel productive all of a sudden :)
Now, see, I LIKE your sampler, even if it does come from Hades.
ReplyDelete