I finished this baby up last night. Its for my sewing room, and made from a charm pack of Just Wing It, which is really cute. I just can't think of a name for it. And since I like smart and/or corny names for my quilts, I'm bothered by this quilt going on nameless for the rest of its life.
So.
Since I'm in a predicament, and I have a hope chest FULL of quilts, and a few projects coming up that have no home I thought I would solicit help naming this puppy by giving away another quilt.
It is in the machine being quilted. Its a smallish quilt, but will be a great throw for the sofa. Its made of Moda, so you know it's soft and fun to touch. The light blues, grays, yellow and cranberry make it pretty stinkin handsome.
So leave a comment suggesting the name for the first quilt. I'll pick a winner on Friday, at high noon. (whatever that means. I'll Google it.(Sometimes I just like to say stuff like that since I live out west)
Okay great! Thanks for the help!



I would name it Sunnyshines. I do love the giveaway quilt. Hometown, my favorite.
ReplyDeleteordered chaos!
ReplyDeleteThe way you've arranged the blocks remind me of steps...so maybe Garden Steps because of all those flowers that made it in...
ReplyDeleteElton Johns Kitchen Floor...I could just see it actually being his floor...it matches most of his clothes?! Plus the sewing looks like tiles in the kitchen or bathroom
ReplyDeleteHow about rustic cabin. all the lines are tilted, like the roof and front porch.
ReplyDelete