Thursday, September 22, 2011

Quilt Magnet

Why is the monster so attracted to a new quilt I'm trying to get a good photo of?  Every time I tell ya!!

This afternoon after I got the inner border on I was taking a photo and the monster was already using it as a roadway for Lightening McQueen and McMissle..... 

Then after I got the outer border on I took a photo, and again he had a truck driving across it!  Jeesh!!

But I LOVE this quilt top!  I loved it with that white inner border, and then I added the red outer border and I nearly started squealing!  It makes such a difference and I LOVE the way it turned out!  And I'm using a flannel backing, which will be awesome!!  Perhaps it will be basted on Friday night.... perhaps...

4 comments:

  1. The quilt is spectacular! The monster? A cute one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the outer border, it really makes the quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My sons used my quilts as roadways too. So cute :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you use a moda charm pack for this top? If so, how many did it take? It is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete