| Mitchell, South Dakota |
We hauled ourselves to the east side of the state this week to visit it Laura Ingalls Wilder stuff in De Smet, South Dakota. It was great fun, and we found a few quilt shops along the way too!
| Lake Preston, South Dakota |
| Sioux Falls, South Dakota |
It was chilly and rainy today so we got out our bliss charm packs and started on our Road to Tennessee quilts. I didn't know that was it's name, but my mother in law saw it somewhere and it was called the Road to Tennessee.
So we worked, and thankfully the monster took a nice long nap today.
And my MIL finally had to use her Bliss, which she has been hoarding for a long while.
You know I love me some chain piecing!
My MIL's sewing station seems to be working.
We aren't done piecing the blocks...soon.
Looks like a lot of fun over there.
ReplyDeleteIt's so fun to have someone to sew with! I've been to all of those quilt shops always fun.
ReplyDeleteYour picture of chain piecing coming down to the floor reminds me of when my kids used to sit at my feet and play with the chain pieces. Does my grand nephew do that too?
ReplyDeleteok, when I saw the fabric closest after the MIL clean-up, it made me smile! I love an organized closest.
ReplyDelete