Tuesday, September 20, 2011

2 much 2 do

Remember this commercial???
This is how I feel, but with my quilt projects.  I've got a to do list up to my eyeballs.  I can barely get anything done, I have so many I'm trying to chip away at.  And they are just piled up, and I wanna say,"somebody help me".  Or somebody lite a few of them on fire.. cause that may be the only way these things get off the pile.  


new nephew project
I mean September is nearly over, and I haven't even started my Christmas quilts yet. 
I might need a quilt all night-er...or two!
HELP!!

2 comments:

  1. Um, love that elephant quilt. You better bring some stuff to Utah to work on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to help, but I am over my eyeballs!!! sorry! good luck! maybe we could skype and quilt together all night lol

    ReplyDelete