I love my Katie. She requested I make her a quilt to gift. So I said yes, and she sent me some fabrics to play with, and I am going to wash them up tomorrow.
Erin-I am giving it to a girl I work with here, her name is Corinne, she is from New Hampshire and she is wonderful! I knew she loved the pink and orange combo and so I went to a little shop here called the Quilter's Market, it is a great shop, and I picked out what I thought would go best...I probably took an hour to finalize my picks and even then had some ladies take a look-it is harder than I thought to pick out your fabrics!
Is that the name of the quilt? Katie's Request? If that is then I could use it as a code name for when Corinne is around and I can talk to the girls about it and she would never know, muahaha!
What are you going to make? Who is she gifting it to?
ReplyDeleteErin-I am giving it to a girl I work with here, her name is Corinne, she is from New Hampshire and she is wonderful! I knew she loved the pink and orange combo and so I went to a little shop here called the Quilter's Market, it is a great shop, and I picked out what I thought would go best...I probably took an hour to finalize my picks and even then had some ladies take a look-it is harder than I thought to pick out your fabrics!
ReplyDeleteIs that the name of the quilt? Katie's Request? If that is then I could use it as a code name for when Corinne is around and I can talk to the girls about it and she would never know, muahaha!
ReplyDelete