I didn't get my 5 blocks done today :( I had to go grocery shopping this morning instead of quilting while the Hubs was home. This 12-8 shift is throwing a wrench in my quilt week. Well, and I may have spent a decent amount of time on the phone today.... ahem. But I did get 2 blocks done...
Windblown Square
Indiana Puzzle
**I notice blocks with the word 'puzzle' in the name, often have to be taken apart and assembled a second time... I'm starting to think I need to pay more attention... awww pooie...**
But the day wasn't a total wash, I did get 7 more blocks cut out.... This should make tomorrow a bit more productive! My cutting area and my sewing area are one in the same, so I have to plan ahead to cut out a bunch then sew a bunch.
But arranging things in a list is helping. Making it easier to decide what size hunks to cut off my fabrics to yield the most blocks. Its working well.
No comments:
Post a Comment