
I didn't mean to do it. I went in for a few yards of white Kona.... and then this fabric ended up in my cart.... How could I have passed it up?! I mean HOW?? No way! Its mine and I love it, and I want to do something in all browns and blues and tans. So I'm not sorry!!!!

And then this group of fabrics landed in there too.. My cousin KT is moving out west on a great adventure for a new job, and she is going to be stopping through. So I thought I would send her along with a pretty throw to cozy up with that will remind her of all of the people that love her and are cheering her on! The fabrics are from the HoLo and are pretty and country and cozy. I will show off the end result soon. And if your going to notice that thin strip of salvage showing just keep it to yourself! So what if I'm a squeeze it out just barely kind of girl!
Hey what are you going to make with that like kitchen pattern fabric? Can't wait to see!
ReplyDelete