Thursday, February 18, 2010

Because I'm Crafty Like That!




See we live in the middle of nowhere! 100 miles to Amarillo, Texas 100 miles to Lubbock, Texas, even further to Albuquerque, New Mexico. So when someone comes to visit I feel very grateful because they are choosing to spend their time off and travel moneys to come here instead of a tranquil beach or an exciting big city. And there is nothing here to show off other than a walmart and a sad zoo.
This makes me want to make our guest room special and comfortable. I put all sorts of little fun things and treats in there. This is a new treat I am trying. I found the instructions here. I think it is so cute. I can't wait to see what my guest thinks on Saturday!

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait get that treatment!!! Towel elephant here I come!!! Love ya sis

    ReplyDelete