
Get it.... I meant my lack of motivation towards quilting my current WIP, but ya know how quilts are made of blocks... It was a stupid pun, I know. I can't seem to sit and quilt more than 5-10 lines on my filmstrip so it is taking me way longer than quilting usually does for me. Leaving my finished quilts in 2010 at a big ZIP!!

But I did finish a bag the other night. Its a nice size and I really am proud of the way it turned out. I am sending this one to my sister-in-law. I used a magnetic closure and am pretty impressed that I did it right!

The inside is a solid grey with a nice pocket!

I made one just like it to keep for my little guy, the handles just need to be sewed on. I quilted my guy's bag with his initials. Pretty impressive eh?
Now if I could only get filmstrip quilted! Geesh!! I need a swift kick to get my butt in gear! My husband is gone again so my quilting time is limited. But I am keeping my fingers crossed I will finish quilting the filmstrip soon!!
No comments:
Post a Comment