Friday, January 22, 2010

A New Juki





I have a very exciting sewing room edition on its way! I bought a new Juki to replace my shifty Singer. I love my Juki TL 98Q so much that I decided to go for another Juki to fill in my special stitch needs, plus it will be nice to have a small machine too. I picked the Juki HZL-E80.

I ordered it last night from a dealer on Amazon.com and it was shipped today! I can hardly believe it is already on its way! I will probably check the UPS tracking about 50 times a day until it arrives, but whats new eh? HeHe



The photos above are of our life one year ago! Exactly one year ago we were having our final shipment picked up and living in a hotel room. The monster was just starting to walk!








No comments:

Post a Comment