If you know me in real life, you know I can go on and on and on about my Juki. I am just so impressed by it and appreciative of the awesome stuff it does. I mean it. I can talk for hours about how much I love it. And now I have 2 Jukies to love. My new baby Juki arrived this afternoon.
Here they both are with their big tables attached... What a pair eh?
And here is the baby with her cover on! Sleek & Sexy EH??
That cover holds the manual! This made me shriek and jump up and down a bit.... Have you ever lost your manual under the piles of crap in your sewing area and you need to refer to the tension images... its frustrating when you can't find it. This is going to be wonderful!!
This is the baby Juki!! Isn't she so cute?
She came with a bunch of feet that I won't use. But she does have a very spiffy free motion foot!!
That little white button on the right slides to pop the bobbin cover right up! I was impressed. No sliding the cover up and down. Thank goodness!!
Oh the EXCITEMENT!!
Okay that's the end of my bragging I won't bring it up again....maybe....
No comments:
Post a Comment