This is my craft blog, which mostly consists of quilting. But since this week my sewing is shut down I have been finding lots of things to fill my time. Including organizing my photo folder on the computer. I came across a photo I took probably to post on multiply for our family members to view. But it didn't happen. This is a super great recipe though and I love it when I make it. It is really simple. I saw George Stella make it a lot of years ago on his show Low Carb and Loving It. I think that was the name of it. I don't know if its still on, we had it occasionally on AFN. So here is his recipe....
- Preheat oven to 400.
- In a large bowl combine : * 2Tbls Olive Oil * Cilantro(which I omit because we don't care for it) * 1Tbls Chili Powder * 1Tbls Cumin * 2 teas salt * 1 clove garlic shopped * 1/2 teas pepper * 1/8 teas cayenne ***Mix Well**
- Add 4 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts to the bowl **coat them well
- Line a cookie sheet with foil arrange the breasts
- Top the chicken breasts with * 1/4 cup julienned green bell peppers * 1/4 cup diced red onion * 1 medium tomato diced
- bake Chicken 20 minutes or until its done. **remove from oven and sprinkle with shredded cheese. **
- Let the cheese melt and then SERVE
No comments:
Post a Comment