I've been making time to sew recently.
I have been hand stitching the binding on my hearts quilt.
While I do that in the evenings when we watch television, during the day I have been working on an I-spy for my nephew.
I have the top made, and finally get out to go shopping for a border and backing today.
Hopefully I can get it quilted this weekend.
The kitten Olive has been distracting me lately.
And I played around with the scraps from my heart quilt for a little while.
I couldn't decide between this option...
..or this one.
So I set them aside for now.
I've been collecting Fat Quarter Bundles, charm packs, and mini charms of Bonnie and Camille lines. So far I've found nine FQ bundles, my best finds being Vintage Modern and Happy Go Lucky.
I have 11 charm packs, my big score being Ruby.
And I have a bunch of mini charms, including a Ruby and Happy Go Lucky!
I have no plans for these. I just want to collect/hoard them for a bit.
Then I want to make lot of quilts mixing the lines.
#lifegoals






No comments:
Post a Comment