Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Sewing Other Things


I haven't been finishing things, but I have lots going on in different stages.


I have started my April Showers quilt cutting.  I am using the Fireworks pattern.


I made a snowflake block recently.  
I plan to finish it up soon and will use it on my dining table next January.  


The I-spy I have been working on is quilted, and the binding is ready to be sewn closed.  I am waiting for my neighbor to finish the binding on her first quilt, because she borrowed my green thread.  


I made these paper pieced roses yesterday.  
It is a mini quilt that will be a bingo prize for my virtual quilt group.

I want to get these things finished up before we leave for Hawaii next week.  
Well, maybe not the entire April Showers quilt, but perhaps the cutting is a good goal.


  

No comments:

Post a Comment