Saturday, December 3, 2016

Life Changing Moment

Today I received my first Pattern Jams order.

See there is a world of quilt patterns I would love to make, but for my lack of skill/ patience.



This Big Game pattern is one of them.  
I think it's so cool.... but don't want to mess with the applique.
So, ta-da there is a company that lets you design entire quilts, and then they print them out for you!  Can you believe this?




This pattern has amazing shapes, shapes I know I don't want to even attempt!  
Boom design, order and it arrives.

Is it cheating?
yes

Is it expensive?
no

Is it fast?
yes

Were they fun and easy to design?
yes!

I feel no shame.

And now I have two great reasons to put fancy forest away for a stretch of time because I think I have burnt out on my fancy forest sewing.


No comments:

Post a Comment